- Ender Eye
- Ender Pearl
- Golden Apple
- Grass Side
- Grass Side 0
- Grass Side Overlay
- Grass Side Overlay 0
- Bow Standby
- Bow Pulling 0
- Bow Pulling 1
- Bow Pulling 2
- Redstone dust
This guide will explain how to install SapixCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the SapixCraft Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you Realistic Adventure Resource Pack which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.