Simple Covers Mods 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is designed and programmed based on a new source code known as the MC MultiPart. This new source code is highly regarded among mod developers community; it was even approved and purchased by the developer of Forge Mod Loader to be included in the code system of the well-known mod. Such action means that mod developers can use the source code to create mods without requiring players to install any API mods.
But such convenient is still in the future. For now, to play mods that are based on MC MultiPart such as Simple Covers, players would still need to install MC MultiPart before use.
Simple Covers is a mod that introduces into Minecraft new blocks… that are not necessary blocks (!??) They are thin pieces of material that cover up the unsightly exposed power cords of automaton and technologies mod packs. The power cord is a common sight in mechanical and technologies mods since they are vital for any machinery systems, and such a confused wiring network can severely affect your surroundings.
With Simple Covers, players can create boards from any kind of materials available for constructions in Minecraft, from woods to netheracks or even end stone. You just need to place a block that you want to make boards from into the Crafting Grid, along with a saw, then you will have the covers you need. Simple Covers requires Forge Mod Loader, MC MultiPart, BDLib and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, Covers 0.4.1.17 (MC 1.10.2) file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!