Simple Harvest Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft changes a few harvesting methods in agriculture products, saving money and avoiding the errors when working.
When working in the field of carrots or wheat, potatoes, etc. you usually have some mistakes such as:
- Harvest a wrong tree that has not grown yet
- Crop an overgrown tree but destroy undergrown tree
- Two above mistakes
In spite of its small damages to the gameplay, the feeling of hatred and sadness is uncountable when having a crop of the players. Because of this problem, the author TehNutJenkins has written SimpleHarvest Mod. Its key feature is very simple, changing the button of the left mouse (default) into right click when harvesting. It turns because attacking and the session of attack and destroys the blocks are from left mouse, so it happens several mistakes. When turning into a right click, some hidden features also appear such as:
- Only harvest when the trees grew all.
- Avoid a wrong crop.
From above version 1.9.4, all the players can use this mod only when the server installs. However, the animation will be lack when harvesting.
How to Install Simple Harvest Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Simple-Harvest-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods (If it not exists, create a new one.)
- Put jar file of Simple-Harvest into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Simple Harvest Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2