Simply Conveyors & More mods is a mod in which you use conveyors in both moving items around and using them as the player’s transport. It has multiple types of conveyors to fit your needs.
Can push virtually any Entity.
Holds entities in place on it unless it is powered by Redstone.
Conveyors that go straight up.
Yup, it has upside-down conveyors too.
Inverse Holding Conveyor
An inverse version of the Holding Conveyor. Instead of working as a normal inverse conveyor when it is powered by Redstone, it drops the entity it is holding straight down.
Stair versions of the normal conveyors. Only really works with players.
It works just as a hopper with no internal buffer. It sends items downwards and downwards only. (No photo)
It grabs a single entity within a 2x2x2 radius (excluding downwards) and teleports it onto the conveyor. It can be filtered with the Entity Filter item. For more information on how the Grabber Conveyor and Entity Filter work, look at the 1.1.3 changelog.
It turns the block on top of it into an entity while not powered (TileEntities and TileEntities containing NBT such as an inventory work as well). When powered, it will not move entities and also will not convert blocks into entities. Any entity blocks will convert back into a normal block once they land on a normal height block (aka not slabs, etc.).
Entity Detector Conveyor
Detects entities are in the block above the conveyor. It can be filtered using the Entity Filter. Only outputs Redstone signals are on the sides. (Not the way it is facing, and the opposite direction it is facing.)
Item I/O Conveyor
It puts items on top of it into the inventory in front of it. It pulls items onto the top of it from the inventory behind it.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, SimplyConveyors-1.4.2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!