Snad Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a super tiny mod with a simple function for Minecraft, programmed for one purpose: To improve the high speed of the trees grown on Sand block.
There are loads of distinctive flowers, each plant is for a selected type of resource that you can use them to live to tell the tale within the brutal nature of the Minecraft international. However, now not all plants have grown at the block dust like apple trees, rice and wooden bushes. There are some plant life you may, or need to cultivate at the block sand like cactus or sugar cane. These one have a weak spot that differs from different trees inside the Dirt: They can not accelerate their boom in any respect.
It is the time that Snad mod shines. This mod brings a block which seems like a sand block in Minecraft Vanilla, known as Snad. Snad can be built virtually, and it does not require any plenty sources: 2 sand blocks are together in any frame, and you have one snad block. This block will speed up the growth of crops as Cactus and Sugar Cane. This mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft Forge version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, ThermalSmeltery-2.0.1.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!