Sparks Hammers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2. This mod adds into the game new tools to dig Ore with unique features, first seen in Minecraft.
One inconvenience of the original Minecraft is that when you go digging ore, digging tunnel is much more time-consuming than digging Ore. The reason is that the original Minecraft tools (Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel…) only support digging ONE block at a time. So every time you will need to dig at least 2 blocks to move underground (unless you move straight down, also known as x-ray style digging, just need to dig 1 block) and it takes a lot of time. To solve this problem, the author created Sparks Hammers mod, adds into the game new types of a hammer that can break 3×3 blocks (starting from the center) at a rate of x0.6, the reliability of 6 times higher than Pickaxe of the same material.
Now every time you need to break blocks to get more space quickly, you can craft hammers from the mod and start using it.
You can find the latest version of Sparks Hammers mod in the link below, along with installation manual. Happy gaming!
How to Install :
- Download Forge Installer, SparksHammers-1.10.2-22.214.171.124.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!