Spiderman Map for Minecraft is for the fan of Peter Parker of the famous Spiderman series, and then this is the map that will make your dream of becoming the handsome superhero and save the city come true!
Map – Spiderman by McMakistein
First of all, to transform into Spiderman, you will need to activate the Command Block that has the code that allows players to “morph.” Instruction on how to install the command block as well as detailed manuals can be viewed here (link guide CB). The next job is to open the map, suit up and swing into action!
The story begins when you get bitten by a spider, and your body began to show weird symptoms. Then you found out that you can shoot the web, scale walls with ease, or long distance jumping… In short, you became Spiderman.
The map is designed in high details with many skyscrapers for the players to swing their webs over.
One small notice: the player should set rendering distance at its minimum value to avoid lag, as the map is quite heavy. What are you waiting for? Download the map and swing into the action!
How to install Spiderman Map:
- Download Spiderman.zip file.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!