Structured Crafting Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that allows you to do the impossible in Minecraft: Crafting items straight out of nature! Seem incomprehensible right? To be exact, with the unique crafting table that the block has, the players can craft items out of natural blocks without having to collect them as items!
Automation in Minecraft is crucial, as it allows players to save times doing repetitive works and use that time to explore more of the world, especially if they are playing large mod packs. That’s why automation mods are highly appreciated within mod packs, as they usually have a lot of content to discover.
Structured Crafting enhances the automation experience for players! With piston blocks that can propel other blocks in 3-D space, the mod is perfect to build automatic system. Once master all aspect of Structured Crafting, players can have their own automation empire!
Structured Crafting requires Forge Mod Loader, Cyclops Core, and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install :
- Download Forge Installer, ThermalSmeltery-2.0.1.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!