Our tale starts offevolved with our hero, the metropolis Blacksmith, deep down a mineshaft difficult at paintings gathering substances for his blacksmith keep. Suddenly, the roar of a dragon echoes throughout the mineshaft and the ceiling starts to disintegrate and give way on him.
Our hero blacksmith rushes out of the mine and back to his domestic village only to discover his village has been destroyed and his circle of relatives has been abducted. Set on revenge against those who’ve completed this harm and brought his circle of relatives, he units off on an journey in order to take him wonderful distances and to other dimensions meeting new buddies and powerful foes alongside the manner. In this epic adventure quest we find out how a ways one guy will visit shop his family – however will it be enough?
- Adventure quest
- Single-player only
- 2-3+ hours of gameplay (perfect for let’s play video series)
- Fully updated for 1.11 with new mobs
- No mods required
- No texture pack required
- Advanced dialogue system (completed quests affect what dialogue you see)
- Rules room at spawn
- Final boss battle
- Hidden Easter eggs
How to install :
- Download Taken.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!