Despite its horrible name, The Evils Within Map is not a horror map. Although the time to complete this map is relatively short, this is a very attractive map for players. The content of the map is a very new topic in Minecraft: developing the economic after the war.
In this map, you will act as Thomas Galt, an investigator for Pinkertons Corporation.
Pinkertons have recently acquired by Odair Manufacturing and Industrials, and your branch locates in the Imperial City – one of the major economic centers of the US in the postwar period of World War 2.
After the war, everything becomes desolate; the production has stagnated, and your colleagues are unemployed. The government almost freezes with no police, but your company has been active only.
Then you have to perform a lot of tasks from a man calling himself “The Chief”, the identity of him is unknown. Even though you hate your job, you have to do your missions.
This map has great content, proved by the number of downloads last week. This map has used a common set of resource pack in the maps of the apocalypse. There are some languages above the age of sixteen, so if you’re younger than that, you should consider before playing.
How to install The Evils Within Map for Minecraft
- Download The-Evils-Within.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Find folder /.minecraft/saves. Unzip your maps you have already downloaded and move your world file into this folder.
- Open Minecraft and choose the map from worlds selection menu. Enjoy!
Download links for The Evils Within Map
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (not updated yet)