Thermal Smeltery is a short mod that adds the capability to melt metals in the Thermal Expansion Crucible into Tinker’s Construct Metals.
This mod basically adapts every TiCon Smeltery recipe to the Magma Crucible. In theory it should add recipes from mods adding TiCon Smeltery Recipe as well, namely Extra Tinker’s Construct.
- Does it double the ores when smelting?
Yes it doubles the ores.
- Can I use this molten metal to make tools/ingots/blocks?
Yes, it’s the same molten metals as TCon.
- Can I stick a faucet to the side of the Crucible and pour into my casting table/basin?
As long the Crucible can output to that side, yes. (Set that side of the machine to orange.)
- So wait, is this all the mod is going to be?
A RF Smeltery is in the plans (Thermal Smeltery, if you please) and may come out some day.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, ThermalSmeltery-2.0.2.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!