Tool Belt Mods 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is programmed and designed to add into the game a way for the player to switch tools quickly and more convenient than the familiar Hotbar. With Tool Belt, players can arrange a large number of tools on a belt and can quickly switch between tools, enable less time to consume than using a Hotbar and also increase items capacity.
Minecraft is a game that promotes creativity and freedom, allowing players to use many kinds of blocks in Minecraft world to build giant buildings with different styles and topics. That aspect can be clearly seen in the first version of Minecraft, which was a game that only allows players to build stuff using blocks of different shapes and still lack the survival aspect that created a storm in the Minecraft community around the world.
But to build large projects, players often need to use a wide variety of different tools and blocks, which require players to have real skill at preparing and organizing inventory. With Tool Belt, players are able to place tools on the belt and can quickly switch between them if needed; so that they can fully utilize their inventory and waste no more space anymore.
Tool Belt requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer,ToolBelt-1.11.2-1.4.0.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!