This is a library mod that myself and a few other modders use to make their lives easier. It also includes some features for the player, such as:
- Adds a config option to enable tooltips that show all oredict registrations and/or registry name on an item
- Adds a ‘/reloadConfigs’ command to reload configs from disk of any (supported) mod
- Adds a config to remove void fog
- Adds recipes from 2 slabs -> full block
- Fixes a few vanilla annoyances (boats now stack to 16, beds have the correct sounds, paper shapeless recipe)
- Adds a config to change the max level on anvil repairs (no more “Too Expensive!”)
- Adds a special something for achievements
- Adds an enchant called “XP Boost” to increase XP drops from mob kills
- Adds an enchant called “Auto Smelt” that smelts mined items and blocks automatically
- Adds the ability to right click on crops to harvest them. What crops and how it works can be configured in the provided cropConfig.json.
|Created||10 December 2014|
|Update||23 April 2015|
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod