Vertical Slabs Mod adds vertical slabs to the game for each type of vanilla slab. They work the same way as normal slabs, and form double slabs when placed together on the same block. As you know, they are vertical instead of horizontal.
Types of Vertical Slabs:
- Smooth stone Stone brick Brick Cobble Sandstone/Red sandstone Quartz Purpur Oak, birch, spruce, jungle, acacia, dark oak
A nice fence
Improve your castle walls
Works with any texture pack!
And they’re crafted like this. Substitute the material of your choice to get the corresponding slab.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, VerticalSlabs_v1.0.zip file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!