Wasteland Mod 1.10.2 introduces another way through which minecraft can be played that players can enjoy and appreciate it the more. If you have always loved the fallout series then there is no doubt that you will appreciate this one due to its features and functionalities.
The developers of this mod have one thing in mind. This is to ensure that there are no dull moments in the game. Even if you are an experienced minecraft player, there is no doubt that you will find Wasteland Mod interesting.
Wasteland Mod is basically about coming across a city that is abandoned which is in disarray. There are lots of mobs and loot that you could get terrified most of the time. The secret is to be cautious of every move that you make in this city. You will begin with a shelter that is underground and then immediately you move up, you will see the emptiness in the land.
In this mod, water and food are scarce and the land is completely barren and all the plants in it are dead. You have radioactive pools of water that can have you poisoned.
- Version v1.2:
- -Improved height variation for mountain biome
- -added toggle for oasis generation
- -increased rarity of oasis
- -fixed server-side file creation issue
- Version v1.1:
- -Fixed Bunkers sending players to unloaded chunks
- -Improved Bunker decoration
- -Added 1.9.4 support
- -Added desert biomes
- -Added rare oasis generation
- -Tree-houses now have 1 leaf block
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, wasteland-1.10.2-v1.2 file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.