The Zedercraft series of resource packs is absolutely an outstanding one because it’s supplied its gamers diverse one of a kind varieties of useful resource packs and every considered one of them has displayed a sincerely high degree of high-quality. The Zedercraft Winter seems to keep this trend and is definitely well worth giving a shot to if you want to enjoy excessive first-rate Minecraft visuals however with a snowy twist. Before we pass into any specifics, although, we need to factor out that you shouldn’t truely recollect this percent in case you need your Minecraft’s visuals to live devoted to the vanilla visuals however, however, if you’re seeking out something fresh, Zedercraft Winter will absolutely supply.
The largest change within the Zedercraft Winter percent, as you could probable tell from the call, is the fact that it covers the complete international of Minecraft in snow. The snow included visuals are a pleasure to look at and the sport international is surely a deal with to explore whilst protected with the vibrant white snow. It’s vital to notice that this percent is completely unique and shouldn’t be confused with the Zedercraft Christmas HD resource percent even though they both proportion some similarities. As for the level of element inside the textures, it’s pretty surprising and the colourful coloration palette allows the textures appearance even extra attractive than they already are.
The Zedercraft Winter resource % has a decision of x256 and this is in all likelihood the motive why its textures have a lot element in them. It’s worth mentioning, even though, that the percent has an x128 resolution variant to be had for players who need to tone down the visuals a touch bit in exchange for overall performance.
- Updated to 1.11, added textures for llamas, vindicators, evocers, vex, shulker chest/shell, iron nuggets, totem etc.
- A lot of color corrections, wood, bricks, some other blocks and biome colors (grass and leaves) are now less saturated and biomes are closer to default colors
- Added textures for glazed terracotta, concrete and cement blocks of the new snapshot
- New textures for creepers, magma slimes etc.
How to install :
- Download & install Optifine
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Zedercraft Winter Resource Pack for minecraft 1.11.2